Shelter has been restoring homeowners’ storm damaged roofs throughout Minnesota since 2008.
Shelter is a GAF Master Elite Certified contractor with an A+ Better Business Bureau rating. Licensed and bonded, locally owned and operated, with relationships with the most prominent suppliers and craftsman, you can be sure that your roof is in the hands of one of the most vetted roofing companies in Minnesota, and more importantly a company that you can trust.
- A large selection of shingles to choose from in all colors and styles for any age and style of home.
- GAF Master Elite Contractor, Owens-Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor, Malarkey Approved Roofing Contractor & Cedar Shake & Shingle Bureau Approved Installer, all backed by the best guarantees in the business.
- Professionally trained and certified Project Managers, certified and trained in house estimators, and top-to-bottom insurance claims expertise.
- Qualified, locally based crews on all projects.
- Complete walk off and clean up using ground magnetic sweep.
- Member of National Roofing Contractors Assocation (NRCA), Builders Association of the Twin Cities (BATC), Multi-Housing Association (MHA) and National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI).
We Only Use the Best:
Working with Shelter Construction
Every step of the way, you’ll know you are working with a local leader in storm damage restoration. Our dedication to our customers begins with our professional field representatives. You’ll find that our local independent sales reps are knowledgeable about storm damage and have an understanding based on their history with storm patterns in your area and state insurance practices.
If you choose Shelter for your roofing project, your insurance company’s damage estimate will be reviewed by our own expert in-house estimators, to ensure that all damage is properly captured and that the work scope of the project is fully understood. As insurance claims experts, we use the same estimating software as your insurance adjuster and our relationships with them are carried out with the same Shelter courtesy that we show to all our customers.
Then, you’ll be contacted by our professional project management staff to schedule your work. Your dedicated project manager will become your primary contact and will be with you every step of the way through completion.
Call us today at 612-284-6985 to discuss your roofing needs with a Shelter field representative, or simply fill out our free exterior storm damage estimate request here and we will contact you directly.